Of UMNO Malays and Cina DAP
Many racist politicians hide their racist politics by pretending to target only a racial group within a particular political party – so they use terms like UMNO Malays or Cina DAP.
Ten things to ponder about the terms UMNO Malays and Cina DAP.
- Both terms UMNO Malays and Cina DAP when used in a malicious way are racist remarks.
- I know many from both UMNO and DAP sides – UMNO Malays & Cina DAP who are not racist and are multi-racial in their outlook.
- Just because we put UMNO in front of the word Malays & DAP before the word Cina, it does not mean we are not being racist when we make nasty racial remarks about them.
- Many closet racists are those who pretend to only target UMNO Malays or Cina DAP when they want to make racist remarks.
- Many racist politicians hide their racist politics by pretending to target only a racial group within a particular political party – so they use terms like UMNO Malays or Cina DAP.
- Both terms are a sly, convenient and deceiving way to hide a racist heart.
- It is a more targeted racist politics; meaning the terms UMNO Malays and Cina DAP is a cheap use of targeted racist politics by both sides to pander to the lowest minds within each political party’s constituents.
- It is an ultimate weapon of political strategy that allows racism to be propagated while at the same time hide behind a multi-racial façade.
- Closet politicians who are hiding behind these terms should come out of the closet or stop using them to prove otherwise.
- Followers of political leaders who use such terms must wake up and tell those leaders to quit using racist strategies.
Let us stop racist politics. Thanks.